Hurricane Harvey Response
Hurricane Harvey Evacuees in MISD
Wesley Mission Center Response
August 30, 2017
Wesley Mission Center is providing wrap-around support to Hurricane Harvey Evacuees arriving in Mansfield ISD. In the same way we support our MISD neighbors in crisis, our team of program staff & volunteers (including bilingual) are ready.
For evacuees in MISD who are staying in hotels, with family or friends, we provide:
- Food, hygiene products, diapers, formula, pet food, clothing, bedding, towels & toys for children
- Gas cards, hotel bill assistance
- Support with FEMA applications, transfer of housing vouchers and applications for ID and banking
- Long-term, we assist with financial help, employment search and housing applications
We welcome the following donations:
- Financial donations for temporary assistance
- Non-perishable food items
- Hygiene products
- Diapers (all sizes) & formula
- Clothing + shoes
- Suitcases, tote bags, purses
- Household items such as bedding and towels
- Gas Cards
Donations can be made in person or online. Indicate ‘emergency response’ in the memo line.
Wesley Mission Center, 777 N. Walnut Creek Dr., Mansfield
All donations are eligible for tax receipt.
For questions or to get involved, please contact us: 817-473-6650