The King Foundation awarded Wesley Mission Center a $20,000 grant to our Access Ability Program. The AccessAbility program aims to improve the well-being of seniors living in the MISD community. A facilitator provides wrap-around services, referrals and financial assistance as needed to ensure access to stable housing, food, and a healthy support system.
News and Events
- 2018 Golf Tournament
- King Foundation Grant
- Lockheed Martin Grant
- Mansfield Magazine Shares Wesley Mission Center Impact
- Wesley Mission Center Seeks Program Director
- WMC Seeks a Receptionist and a Finance Administrator: July 2016
- Wesley Mission Center featured in Mansfield Magazine April 13, 2016
- March 2016: Wesley Mission Center getting a new Home!
- Wesley Mission Center Charity Golf Tournament: April 28, 2016
- November 6, 2015: Full-time Receptionist